Translate

Thursday 17 September 2015

The case of the disappearing wives.....

Thanks to my dear friend, Ewa, these fantastic mugs from the BBC shop were brought to my attention!


History comes alive with our remarkable Disappearing Wives of Henry VIII Mug. This large mug features images of King Henry and all six of his wives. When you pour in any hot beverage, the poor wives vanish, leaving behind their outlines, names, and the manner in which they departed Henry's company. 3 1/4" diameter, 10oz.

Here is the link:  BBC shop

Hmm! I wonder how much shipping to Australia is - I so want/need/have to have one!   lol!

Have a great day everyone, 

hugs, 

3 comments:

Cath said...

It's hard, isn't it Kaye? when you have a passion for all things Tudor or Plantagenet and Norman castles......and they are all 1000's of kilometers away! I feel for you......they are pretty nifty mugs.

Stitching Noni said...

What a shame the ABC shop doesn't stock them....
If I win Lotto I will go over to the UK and bring one back for you :o)
Hugs xx

KimM said...

I'd LOVE one of these...hmmm...